Thursday 20 September 2007

New TV channel

Earlier today I was informed by one of my anime obsessed mates that there is a TV channel that is dedicated to anime. And he wasn't lying, if you've got Sky, you can access the channel on channel 199 and its called anime central.



Thats the logo above (I think it looks shit). The channel shows Bleach, I think it will be dubbed which is a shame because i always prefer the subbed version with the original voices, but at least we have a channel that is dedicated to anime.

ref: anime central

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that Abs by any chance LOL, The guy with a secret obsession.

Aarif said...

LOL. yeh it was man, he never really was hiding it, he loves anime like its his wife ...I do sometimes worry about him.

Anonymous said...

Ahh come on brothers that aint right, anime is cool!